Ten Commandments for Kids
- You may not love anyone or anything more than you love God.
- You may not worship or put more importance on any person or thing other than God. Worship only the Lord, not a friend, not a movie star or a sports hero, not a car, or skate board – Nothing!
- You may not swear, use God’s holy name in a loving way, never to express anger or frustration.
- One day of the week rest and worship God.
- Respect your parents, love them them and the Lord will reward you in your life.
- Please do not hate other people. Don’t ever think of hurting someone else in any way.
- Keep you thoughts and action pure. Husbands and wives should share their special love only with each other.
- Do not take anything that does not belong to you.
- Do not tell lies, especially when when it will hurt someone else.
- Do not be jealous of what others have. You should not be jealous of your friend’s new toys or clothes, big house in which your neighbors live.
God is everything you need in order to begin your adventure! Let’s go!
Thank you for visiting our post. Have a blessed week!